Moving Forward Through Partnerships
OUR ORGANIZATIONAL VALUES
Our work will be guided by the following values:
- Accountability: to our funder(s) and a range of other interested parties, but most especially to the member agencies of DCO. Our Board and staff are committed to transparency in decision-making.
- Collaboration and Empowerment: it is critical that we work diligently to meet the needs of our members and help them to develop the Distress Centre movement in Ontario. Our success will be measured by our ability to forge and sustain new partnerships with agencies and organizations who share a similar interest in improving the lives of those who face significant emotional and mental health issues.
- Inclusion: we welcome and celebrate the unique and distinct talents that each member agency brings to DCO. We are committed to dealing with our current and future members with dignity and respect.
- Integrity: DCO is a credible and fair organization that can always be trusted to successfully represent the needs of its members.
- Leadership: we are passionately committed to being the tireless central voice for the distress centre movement within Ontario.